Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tulip Festival

Posted by Summer


I was finally able to go to the festival @ Thanksgiving Point but this was the best I could get. By the time I got the tulips they were so sad looking, weather beaten and droopy. Utah is known for going from winter straight into summer, and this year it hasn't been much different. So many storms and very few sunny days this spring, so just about every day I tried to make my way over, it was either too cold, dark, rainy or snowy. Not the best week for a celebration of flowers! But I was determined to go and I donned my ski jacket and Tyler and I went over after work. We got so lucky though--if you look closely at the last pic you can see a momma owl keeping her babies warm below the big waterfall. She was beautiful!







1 comments:

adrienne said...

i think you got some great pics! i love the ones of the bird houses

Post a Comment