Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Come one, come all

Posted by Summer

I needed some creativity in my life and some new ideas, so when my friend Debbie asked me to try Heather from Stampin Up's open crop I was all for it. I got suckered into joining Card Club and I'd love for all you girls to get suckered too. I had so much fun and the cutest cards to show for it, and a good excuse for a girls night. If you're interested here's all the info:

Last Thursday of the month at Heather's house up at Suncrest 7pm
$15 a month (she asks for a 6 month committment)
we make 6 cards/3 designs

Go to the site below if you want to join in on the fun and you can see some of Heather's work. She just won the big Artisan's Award from Stampin Up-their highest achievement...in other words, she's a freak at card making. So good.


(Rachelle, Sara, Diane, Kierstin, Leslie, Aud and other friends that don't live close to the point, I'd love for you to go...women of all ages are there and I currently don't know anyone!)




2 comments:

CaraDee said...

I did 3 different card clubs for 5 years straight. I'm all carded out, but have fun. If you want to buy supplies, I'm yer gal. (if you want to buy any used I mean)

Leslie said...

Hmm, I'm definitely interested - let's talk : )

Post a Comment