Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, August 22, 2010

No, not one.

Posted by Summer


This must be a milestone for me because I (nor Tyler) took one single picture from last weekend. Unfortunately, we both were complete stress cases. Funny how that works. Eloping to Vegas a year and a half ago was the craziest, funnest (not a word I know but I still like to use it), most unlike us thing ever, but somehow was perfect and stress-free in every way. No matter that we were gross and tired from driving 6 hours and didn't have a thing planned out except a hotel reservation, it was a wonderful and special moment just between the two of us. But we've been looking forward to getting sealed since the day we knew we wanted to be together forever, and that event is really what this whole marriage thing is all about. I wish I could have been more relaxed though, and as I have already pointed out, planning these types of things really gets my heart rate up. Thankfully, the reception could not have gone any better. It turned out beautifully, and thanks to all the help of our family and the Monroe's, our celebration was a success!

Luckily Amanda, my sister-in-law took her usual great pics so we have some to share before we get our professional ones back.
PhotobucketPhotobucketa PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


{I love this pic of the Brufords this past winter. I just had to put it up.}

I am sooooo very grateful for those that were able to make it to support us. I didn't realize how much it meant to me for my friends and family to be there until I realized that only a handful of people actually could on my side. I was an emotional wreck the week prior...some disappointment, but mostly because I was/am so thankful for Tyler and the amazing husband that he is to me. I couldn't imagine having a better best friend in the entire world to spend eternity with. How we could be more and more in love each day is beyond me, and I feel so blessed that we found each other when we did!

1 comments:

The Halls said...

Congrats you guys! Your dress is gorgeous by the way!

Post a Comment