Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Weddirazzi

Posted by Summer

Tyler's good friend Alec was so awesome to come down to our reception to take some pics. We are forever grateful to him and his other weddirazzi counterpart--from what we heard the traffic was a nightmare and some people had to forgo coming because they wouldn't have made it in time.

Click here to view the article with pics.

My favs are the tramp ones...so much fun!

JAM SESSION: TYLER + SUMMER MARRIED

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 AT 1:56PM | WEDDIRAZZI


Receptions are usually scheduled to take place right after the ceremony of marriage. Tyler and Summer scheduled their reception a year and a half after saying "I do." This awesome couple sums it up best with this quote: "We knew what we wanted and we wanted it now."

Tyler met Summer through mutual friends back in 2008, talked off and on for a little while until they realized there was something special happening. Even though their hearts had been broken previously, both of them knew they wanted to be with each other forever. On February 14th, 2009, with the first marriage license issued on-hand, they were married in Las Vegas...awesome!

Here's an excerpt from their announcement:

"... they gave us the option to marry in the "flower chapel" for $400, by the fountain for $200, or at the walk-up window for $99. Without hesitation my beautiful bride-to-be said "walk-up window" and we found ourselves at the window after a 15 minute wait, holding each other's hands and exchanging vows. I'll admit I got a little teary eyed... but strangely enough, neither of us were nervous in the least. It all felt so right.

Yes, it was impulsive, yes it was crazy, but absolutely yes, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I'm so excited to share the rest of my life with this woman, and sometime soon I'll be sending you an invitation to our reception. At this point I have no idea of where we'll register, but if I could, I'll register at Costco."


Flash forward a year and a half later, their close friends and family gather to celebrate their union. By applying the rule of K.I.S.S.S (keep it short, sweet and simple) for their reception, they where able to focus on what was most important to all in attendance, spending time with each other and the new-ish couple!

1 comments:

Christina said...

LOVING IT!

Post a Comment