Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, September 08, 2010

This week is happily flying by

Posted by Summer

Only 2 more days until we're here:
The months of anticipation have turned into wanting this week to slow the heck down! So excited for our 8 day trip but I'm still making my list of things not to forget and of course this week has been busy, busy for both me and Ty.


Our exciting week has consisted of trying to finish our thank you cards, an intense HOA meeting, getting rear ended in our new car, and determining that Duds will be losing something special to him next week while we're gone....ie: GETTING NEUTERED!

If you haven't heard the story by now, our poor dog is inbred. The dad was bred to the daughter (could be Dud's dad for all we know), but it sure explains a lot. He's scared of loud noises, gets startled at anything, not fond of men, and hates when there are people behind him Abused maybe? Not positive, but it's easy to assume. We do know he was stuck in a crate for the first part of his life with no human or animal interaction. I don't blame him for having poor social skills. All this equates to not being an ideal choice for breeding so Bonnie's BlueDoodle is officially signing him over to us. We've gone back and forth wondering if we should find him a new home but I seriously can't do it. I start crying at the thought. I did this for Ty because he wanted a dog so badly after Roca was put to sleep, but he's ended up being more my dog than anything. Dudley is such a sweetheart, a huge cuddlebug and is a real momma's boy. I'm in love with him!





0 comments:

Post a Comment