Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I love you

Posted by Summer

Tyler,

I'll admit, marriage is dang hard...not only for me, but especially for you, a former bachelor of most of your 31 years before dating me.  I think some women are made to be in a relationship (ME!)...but for men it's a different story-it takes a lot of adjusting and learning on their part.  
I know how hard it is at times when I am overly sensitive,  complain about your ugly pair of vans, and poke you when you are snoring (Although it has been close to zero lately!)  You are such an incredible husband...so thoughtful and considerate, and are always conscious of my thoughts, feelings, and ideas.  I appreciate everything you do for me...so much that I've been meaning to make this list!

Thank you for:

1.) Knowing how to apologize
2.) Really showing that actions speak louder than words
3.) Loving Heros and True Blood as much as I do
4.) Bringing me flowers to brighten up my day

5.)  Enjoying the outdoors and what nature has to offer
6.) Taking me to Snowbird and Sundance on a whim

7.) Getting us a scooter!  Even though it's for frugal reasons as well, you know how much I enjoy our weekly rides down at your parent's so it feels like it's for me. :)

8.) Loving me even when I'm "adorkable" in my new helmet.
9.) Taking me on new scooter adventures every day
{Getting ready to do a tour of the Alpine Loop and Provo}

10.)  Not getting mad when I am a complete klutz, and even sympathizing with me when I hurt myself
{scooter exhaust burn}

11.)  Letting me sleep on road trips to California
12.)  Cooking and introducing me to amazing new foods!
13.)  Teaching me the English language, as well as about my own ethnicity.
14.)  Being a tall, hot hunk
15.)  Making me feel like a beautiful woman
16.)  ...and making me feel smart sometimes too. :)
17.)  Actually dancing with me at weddings!  I can't believe my husband's got moves I've never seen before! 
18.)  Being so spiritual and intellectually stimulating
19.) Always showing me how much you love me by your touch and the way you look at me
20.)  Telling me I have a good singing voice even though I know I suck!
21.) Putting your iPhone away when we are in church. :)
22.) Being such a good uncle

Ummm....this is way too easy-I have so many more. I don't know where to stop!  I love you honey and am so lucky to have you in my life!  Happy 6 months next week!

2 comments:

lebruf said...

I have a list double the size for you, but I'll keep it between us. You're the best!

Sara LaClaire said...

so so so cute! 17 & 21 are great and i can totally relate. :D we need to have you guys over sometime. miss you

Post a Comment