Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, August 03, 2009

Goals

Posted by lebruf


Just had an amazing weekend in California. Amazing only because we managed to fit so much in such a short amount of time, but didn't manage to get in a few basics like visits to many of our close friends. Two weddings doesn't leave you much time for extracurricular activities, so I'm not going to even count this as a vacation.

Summer was a GORGEOUS bridesmaid at her best friend's wedding, as well as my younger sister at her own best friend's wedding. I shed a few tears at Amanda's best friend's wedding. She grew up 3 houses down the street from us until we moved when I was 18. Amanda (great friend that she is) managed to keep in close contact with Lindsay, even though they went to two different high schools and they've been on opposite coasts for more than 4 years now.

Anyway... driving through Southern California was a mood lift in itself. I'm decided.
I want to get back there, I want to get back there soon, and I am ready to start planning to make it happen in the next couple of years...

I know what all of you haters are going to say... cost of living, traffic, current job market, blah blah blah... but I know where I want to live. Don't get me wrong... I'd much rather be living in UT than most other places. I'll take here over Arizona, Nevada, Texas or the East Coast, even over inland CA... but given the choice it will always be coastal California.


Preferably Corona Del Mar

3 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

Summer, I am going to now delete you from my blogs to check. Your husband bagged on AZ...has he even attempted living here? Goodbye!

Summer said...

Hmmm...let's think about this...where will the Lifferths be in 2 years??? UT or CA....NOT AZ! Good thing it's only for school right? And where has Karalee been the last month....living it up in Carp and lounging on the beach? Haha-that's what I thought!! :)

Crazy Lifferths said...

Hmmm....actually the most likely place that we will end up after school is AZ, as of right now! HAHA...of course, things can change, but we DEFINITELY are not counting it out of our options. If we move back to UT, I will have to swallow my pride because as far as church and family living, we would take AZ ANYDAY, honest. And, I did spend a GLORIOUS month on the beach in Carp...thanks for remembering ;)

Post a Comment