Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, August 03, 2009

My last week of unemployed vacation!

Posted by Summer



Things have been so hectic lately I forgot that I haven't blogged about the job offer I accepted 3 weeks ago!  I have been in contact with this company several times over the last 4 years about a position there, but the timing hasn't been quite right for either of us.  I worked very closely with them as they were our medical supplier when I managed Bio-Medics. We were actually one of the first plasma centers to try out their new online ordering and tracking system...an amazing tool to decrease wasted medical product and a much needed time saver.  The best asset about this company is their customer service--every contact and phone call made to them was an enjoyable experience, and hope that I will be able to live and hold up to that standard.  With less than 25 employees and a new distribution facility in Knoxville, Tennessee, their 20% plus overall growth every year (especially in this economy) is impressive in of itself.  This is a wonderful opportunity to grow my career with them and I'm really excited to start on this new chapter of my life.  

My first day is next Monday and it almost feels like I'm starting the first day of school! I'm afraid that Grandma Tanaka will be back in full force...early to bed, early to rise...
Hopefully I don't give Ty the shock of his life at what a boring wife he has-now that there is a reason to get my full 8 hours of sleep. :)

I've never realized more than at this point, that things really do happen for a reason.  Looking back over events in the past several years, things seemed at times completely hopeless and the future bleak...Never would I imagine my life how it is now-different and unexpected,  but happier than I can ever remember.  I'm so blessed and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for what I've been given.  Sometimes it takes many disappointments, worry, and heartache,  but if that's what it takes to appreciate the small and simple things, then for that I am grateful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment