Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm a murderer

Posted by Summer


I killed this man a few nights ago. I defended myself and crushed and bashed his skull to the point that I was positive he was dead. He of course was the real murderer-I had to do it or he was going to kill me first. I made quite sure there was no way he could come back to life before fleeing the house.
Or so I thought...I left Bob & Gesse at the house and ran away with Ang, we were so scared and just needed to get away. I was confident they would be ok and they would meet up with us later. We tried calling their cells, but no answer! I had such a bad feeling that I went back...and Sylar's body was gone-he had gotten to the Barnett's! I was sick inside and Ang and I were bawling....It was all my fault that I had left them alone to be murdered and that I wasn't able to kill him completely.

I'm a weird person right? I have the craziest dreams--the show Heroes has been our favorite series at the moment, (we watched at least 1 episode every night on our cruise) so it's no surprise that I'm now dreaming about Sylar. I hate him...I absolutely hate everything that he is. For a nanosecond I thought there was hope, but SORRY-he's a pyscho killer and always will be...(we are only on season 3, so don't spoil it for me if this changes ok?)

Anyways...love the show-the hype is real and it really sucks you in. Better than Lost if you can believe it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment