Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, September 25, 2009

Sorry for myself

Posted by Summer


I'm really missing my friends (my fam is a given-I'd give anything to have my niece and nephew closer.) Especially the ones that have left Utah. Utah started to become home away from home through meeting lots of great people at old jobs, etc...but it seems like they have all left or are thinking about leaving. Of course we always dream about going back to LA, but when that will be? Who knows. We both are employed with good jobs,(for now at least & thankfully in this economy) so just a dream for the time being.

Just so you know...you guys are all missed. I miss my girls nights, my scrapbooking/card making parties, and all our fun couples get togethers.

Not to mention all my babies...everyone is growing up so fast, they are not babies anymore! Holy cow...2 more years to 30. That does not seem possible. I still feel like I'm 18!

Anyways...hopefully Caribbean pics to be up soon-the only blogging time I get is on my lunch break anymore so keep your fingers and toes crossed that they'll be up by next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment