Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer Soiree

Posted by Summer

A few weekends ago we went to Ty's summer work party. Oh my...everyone should be jealous of these parties! Our hostess and incredible party planner Hailey (or otherwise known as the boss' wife) was hired recently by Nordstrom to plan their events, so that should tell you a bit how talented she is. I don't want to go into too much detail about our summer carnival because I want the professional pics to speak for themselves when I get them to post. But it was SO MUCH FUN! The detail and thought that went into this was incredible. Thanks Hailey & Eric!

I was going to post my pics, but they are terrible in comparison to the pictures that were captured from the photographer that was hired...Ashlee Raubach. (She uses the camera I want too and they turned out sooooo good. :)

1 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I sent the cds from Ashlee over to the office today so Tyler should be bringing home yours tonight

Post a Comment