Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Around here...

Posted by Summer

Easter Day we went to Rachel and Sam's (Rachel is Tyler's cousin), baby blessing.
Here is my one photo from that day. ;) She is such a beautiful babe. We had a great potluck Easter dinner at Tyler's aunt and uncle's house with about 50+ people. It was super yummy.

The night before we had Renee and Lance over to decorate Easter eggs. It's too hard trying to get a decent picture of kids this age...even with a countdown, finger snapping, and other silly antics to get them to look at the camera simultaneously, this one was the best I could do.




Just a cute random of my kitties. I have no idea what they are looking at. Weirdos...

Other than Easter we've been pretty busy getting the house to our liking. This is what our house looked like a few days ago. We've had painters everyday working on the house for a week and it is coming along! What a difference a color change makes. They are starting on our kitchen and bathroom cabinets tomorrow and will have after pics up soon hopefully. I'm so stoked...it looks great so far and am looking forward to having our lives back in order.


{Front room before}

{Front room now}


I've been feeling pretty domestic lately and have been working on being a good wife by trying to cook every (well, almost every) night. I just may be the luckiest person on earth to have a husband who is so unpicky. He has pretty much enjoyed everything I've made and that makes me so warm and fuzzy on the inside. If he keeps this up, I may be motivated to make the culinary arts a real passion. :) I also need to mention that twice now I've woken up to the smell of Tyler's freshly made bread. How fabulous. I love my husband.

I don't know if any of you have an AeroGarden, but I absolutely adore mine. I got this for my birthday last year. At the moment I have green beans growing, but last year it was Romaine lettuce and every day for months I was able to have fresh salad without having to run to the store. It was great. The best part is watching how fast it grows-with no soil, and the help of aeroponics, the plants grow almost twice as fast as traditional planting methods. Also, you don't have to worry about pesticides or about how many people have touched your veggies at the store. :)



1 comments:

Amanda said...

The house is looking like it's starting to come along! I was feeling pretty domestic when Ben and I first got married and now I feel like everything I make is a repeat from some previous night. I need some new recipes! And homemade bread?! Way to go Tyler. I hope you guys find Nic sometime soon. :(

Post a Comment