Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, April 27, 2009

Meet Baby Bruford!

Posted by Summer



Born yesterday April 26 @4:55 am.  6 lbs, 11 oz and 21 inches tall!
No name yet. I'm hoping they decide he's a Tristen though. :)

Ashlee, my sister in law asked me if I would like to be present for the birth and of course I said yes.  I was esctatic and honored to be a part of it.  

Our Vegas trip was planned several weeks ago and it was looking like Ashlee was going to be induced today or tomorrow because she wasn't progressing.   So........

We thought we would be safe.  

Not.  I'm super bummed.  Ashlee was incredible.  Basically she woke up in the middle of the night ready to have the baby then and there, and was lucky they made it to the hospital at all.  No time for an epidural, no time for anything!  Wow... it makes me feel a tad bit better that I probably wouldn't have made it anyway.

Good job Ash and Trevor, congratulations!  He's such a cutie!


Auntie Summer
&
Uncle Tyler

1 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

how cute. I love new babies.

Post a Comment