Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baseball fun

Posted by Summer

 My friend Kevin is on the Portland Beavers minor league team and was in town playing our very own Salt Lake Bees.  I haven't seen him play since we were in high school so it was super fun...luckily we brought blankets because it was oh so freezing last night!  It felt like the middle of Winter and rained for a good part of the game.   

The beautiful blondie down there is my friend Ashley and am so happy we finally connected.  We've lived in Utah together and haven't really caught up since senior year.  So glad we did...Love her and looking forward to lots of camping, hiking and outdoorsy stuff this summer with her!
 
So, I'm glad that Kevin's team won.   I have never been so appalled by the unsportsmanlike behavior at a game.  I was actually embarrassed for those of us that now call ourselves Utahns.  It was pretty bad.  
He said it was way worse the previous nights-
Thanks for making us look bad guys...

{Gibby was there too!}






0 comments:

Post a Comment