Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Fact.

Posted by Summer

I am the Queen of Klutz. 

Why is it that the most coordinated and graceful beings on stage are on the opposite spectrum and are complete walking disasters in normal life? 

It seems I can't manage a whole week without hurting myself....hitting my head on the kitchen cabinets, tripping over my own feet, bumps and bruises from who knows what,  paper cuts, scrapes and bleeding all over the place from doing odds and ends around the house.

 Geez.

It's getting a bit ridiculous if you ask me.  I'm without insurance at the moment until Ty's approves me, so it's looking like he'll have to lock me up before things get really bad.  We talked and decided it wouldn't be best for me to go snowboarding for the last day of the season because of what might happen.  

Boo to the klutz in me...it ruins all my fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment