Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, April 20, 2009

My baby

Posted by Summer

I know it's not even close to compare this to losing a child, but my cats are for now my only babies and are precious to me.  Nic (Nicodemus) has been missing since Sat. morning.  The door was wide open when Tyler got up early for work.  It's partly our fault because we had a broken doorknob for a few days, but it's still odd that he would take off and hasn't been home since.  I even left food and water out but it hasn't been touched.  Tyler made flyers for me that I posted around the neighborhood and have gotten a ton of calls about my orange kitty near some new construction, spent hours looking, but nada...


Things I love about him:

*He's got the softest fur and his meow is adorable even when he wakes us up in the morning for some attention.
*His curious, yet scaredy cat nature
*The way he stretches himself out on the stairs and does backflips when he's excited and riled up.

*He's my little birdie.  Always perched on me but mostly on my shoulders.  I have to be careful  when I'm brushing my teeth or when I'm not looking because he'll jump 4+ ft to get to me.
*Even when I'm in the middle of working out, he thinks it's an ideal time to pounce up on me and lounge.

*Most of all,  he knows when I'm sad or sick, and will spend all day curled up next to me just to keep me company.  

 I love this little guy-he's my best friend and has been with me through everything during the last 3 years. I'm praying my hardest that he will turn up somehow! 
 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Summer, I finally added your blog to my google reader. You are such a good blogger! I am horrible about updating! So sorry to hear about your cat. I hope he shows up. We are going to be in Utah on the 30th (we're staying through the weekend) so we'll have to get some cafe rio or somethin with you guys.

Kenny said...

I hope he shows up! My friend's cat took off one day, was gone for a week, then waltzed in one night like nothing had ever happened.

Crazy Lifferths said...

Poor Nic...hope he returns home soon! No worries, I have never updated my links since the first time I did it and I get to all my blogs just fine! I usually go to Angela's or I used to use Adi's links! Miss you!

Post a Comment