Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Milo Wakesurfing Contest

Posted by Summer

I actually wakesurfed in my first contest!  I'm not joking here...  

Little did we know when Heather and I arrived and were registering for the clinic, (showing our love and representing Board Bunnies of course), we were actually entering in the contest.  What??  Yeah....we were two of three girls going against a bunch of dudes.  We were pretty nervous-actually really nervous...the boat was packed with people.  This was the first time I had surfed this season so going out on a board completely foreign and a whole bunch of strangers watching me was quite the experience.  But we did it and had a great time! The weather and water were perfect and we were able to network and meet some cool new people and received a sweet goodie bag with stuff from Skull Candy (got a rad pair of headphones) and Red Bull for participating.  
{Mastercraft sponsored boat we surfed behind}




{Matt Cross w/Red Bull on the left who is also a pro photog}

{One of the judges showing us up}
{BB's new wakeboard}
{All the girls: Christina Wehry, me, Heather Bird, Kristy Kohler, and Kim Mckee}

P.S.-I'm also BB's new sales rep--the catalogue is finished and we're just about ready to start promoting the product in stores! ;)  Check out the tear sheet on my other blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment