Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, January 08, 2010

Eve

Posted by Summer

I remember last year I spent the holiday with my family in California and then it was off to Colorado with Ritchie fam and getting to witness Justin and his proprosal to Casey! I can't believe that was a year ago. And who would've thought that the guy I couldn't stop talking about or get out of my heart and head, would be my husband 2 months later? I'm almost ashamed at myself..(okay--disgusted) that I would be one of those Mormons that couldn't date even 6 months without professing their love and jumping into a seemingly blind marriage.

I think I've changed my tune. Some of the most happy and well-balanced marriages I've seen have been those who knew they were meant to be together right from the beginning. I don't regret a single thing because I am so darn happy. Tyler makes me so freaking happy! From his considerate ways..ie: taking care of my every need when I'm gross and throwing up this past week, to coming home to a divine dinner or having the household duties done when I'm just not in the mood, is what a partnership is all about. I love that he still thinks I'm cute without makeup...(omg, I scare myself in the morning!) and that he finds my dorkiness endearing. I love his geeky ways too-I've never met anyone with more technological info rattling around in their heads than Tyler's. I'm always up to speed with the latest and greatest!

I'm so lucky this Christmas and New Years and am so grateful for Jesus and his sacrifice for all of us.

Pictures do speak a thousand words-I couldn't explain more how wonderful our time together has been.

{Fondue}


{Necessary bubbly}
{Ban's fam is in Nigeria and Georgia-Ty, hope your memory is accurate...so he spent Christmas Eve with us. Hope he enjoyed being with us as much as we enjoyed being with him}


We snarfed homemade vanilla bean creme brulee and watched Bernard & the Genie. :)








Warmed by the fire....
Listened to my father-in-law read a classic story-The Gift of the Magi.




And we all opened opened one gift--Amanda & Ben, great job on the calendar-sooooo cute!

Ty and I are so excited to have gotten the "Volcano" a portable and emergency friendly BBQ. Perfect for the camping trips we're looking forward to when it gets warmer!
Nat and her present for her classroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment