Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girls Weekend in St. George

Posted by Summer

I can't remember the last time I had a girls getaway--it was so wonderful to spend time with Kierstin and her family and to get out of this cold! It was still only between 50-60 degrees, but that was heaven in comparison. We only went for the weekend but managed to fit in ATVing, hiking, baking chocolate chip cookies, "Love Actually", hot tubbing, and lots of girl bonding. Thanks to my very sweet, wonderful, and attentive husband who "let" me get away! I really owe you...







{The sand was gorgeous...my nails matched almost perfectly.}


{It doesn't look like much from this angle, but we hiked to the very top of this mountain}






The sand was so fine, it acted like water--we were able to paddle/jump/slide down this steep hill. Seriously, it was so much fun.



{On my way home I had to stop by Grandma & Grandpa Barnett's house and visit with them a bit--I love them to death. They are the cutest!}

1 comments:

Christina said...

Seriously, you make a bulky helmet look good! Looks like a fun time! Tell me what you think of the soup when you try it out!

Post a Comment