Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, January 01, 2010

Work Holiday Party

Posted by Summer

After the baptism we went up to the Gateway and had the most fantastic dinner at Flemings with all my wonderful co-workers.


Yes...(although may still look like I'm 18) I am the youngest of the 14 people who work in our office. Tyler and I found it amusing that our table was talking about how crazy it was how young people Twitter and are on Facebook--no one understands why anyone would want to put their life out there for everyone to see. Most are not familiar with what incredible technology is right at our fingertips. What a generation gap! I know my mom just barely got her first cell phone this last year and does no texting at all...although I'm proud she's come that far.
When we're 65, I wonder what life will be like for our children and our grandchildren--will Tyler and I be up to speed with all the new gadgets? Uh, I sure hope so!


{Jamie}


{Martha}

{Alan & his wife}

{Jim & his wife}

{Jake & his wife}



{Marilyn & her husband}

{Shelley}

{Debbie & her husband}

The sweet receptionist seemed really eager to take our picture and made us kiss for the camera. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment