Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year's

Posted by Summer

Aaaah New Year's....I don't as excited as I used to for this event. Usually because I'm ready to get to bed early these days and 12:00am becomes a lucky time when I'm awake enough to enjoy the moment.
Tyler and I are really excited for this coming year though--it should be the best year yet! We have so many things we are looking forward to and lots of goals we're working toward. I'm not much for setting resolutions, {only because they'll usually get broken}, but I do hope I can be a better wife and friend this year....I honestly can't think of anything else. Maybe get my butt back into dancing at least once a week?

Yeah...that would be nice. I hope everyone's 2010 is fantastic!

*We spent time with Ty's family and then went over to the Lifferth's for some games and munchies before heading back for the countdown. & a little sidenote: I'm heartbroken I didn't see the Barnetts or Bladens.--ok I admit maybe a little mad too!---Only because I miss your faces so much....










1 comments:

Christina said...

being with friends and family is always the best!

Post a Comment