Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, January 28, 2010

If you're a dude--don't look any further

Posted by Summer


But if you are a woman I highly suggest getting this book along with a basal thermometer immediately! It will be the best thing you can or will ever do for yourself. It doesn't matter if you are trying to prevent pregnancy, want to start a family in the near future, or already have 3 children...(even husbands/boyfriends should be included) this book explains everything about fertility awareness and natural family planning (not to be confused with the Rhythm Method)...things my mother and doctor haven't even taught me about my body. They don't even teach this in medical school and I can say I now know more about my fertility than my OB does--what a shame!

Anyways, I could rant and rave all night about this (but I'll spare you)---so go get it-it's that good!




2 comments:

Kenny said...

Did I recommend this to you? I'm sorry if I didn't. It's the best book ever!

Summer said...

I'm not sure--but if you did a while back I'm sorry I didn't get it when you told me to!

Post a Comment