Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2010 Babies

Posted by Summer

These chubbers are my babies for now--and oh how they make us happy!

But I'm really esctatic for 2010 and all my friend who are preggers right now. It's about time I put up my annual list--I'm bummed I can't name 3 ladies at the moment-but hopefully in a few months their little jellybeans will be big and healthy and the word will allowed to be out.

Shira Clement-Boy (& I totally called it!)
Lindsey Zils-Boy
Jamie Onken-Girl
Hailey Kandell-Girl (Just picked the name Lucy)
Jocelyn Wharton
Melanie Rice
Alexis Scheid
Courtney Neff
Karlie White
Amanda Panee

Congrats everyone!!! I'm soooo excited to meet all of your new munchkins. I'm sure I've forgotten someone though...but I'll add you later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment