Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sunday Funday

Posted by Summer

Before going over to Ty's parents to watch the Superbowl, we went over to the Harris' for our Asian fix. Olane made spare ribs, papaya salad, meatballs, and my favorite sticky rice. I still don't understand....no matter how many times I try, my rice just never tastes as good as hers or is as sticky without becoming mushy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!








Amanda, Ben, & Ethan also flew in a few nights before from New York to visit for a week. Ben had his own Superbowl party to go to, but we hung out and had spicy wings,celery and blue cheese. Ethan is getting much better around us strangers and is getting cuter every time we see him! I feel so special, now that he knows who his Auntie Summer is!

I think it's really neat that Ethan was able to see his great-grandpa one last time. It worked out so Amanda was able to stay a few days longer for the memorial service on Thursday, and the entire family (minus Ben who met us there from NY) traveled to San Diego together for the graveside service the following day.

{He loves his legos and Jordan's kitty Hana}





2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your portrait lens. I'm thinking I should get me one of those... because that frumpy picture of Ethan at the end is priceless. It was so good to see you guys for the last two weeks. Tell Tyler thanks again for taking us to the dino museum and for getting Ethan a free ride on a pony. He'll never forget it.

Anonymous said...

Summer you did a good job getting pics of the kiddies. Where the pictures of my fabolous food though. We'll get together soon so you can pratice on Cashy. He's so cute.

Post a Comment