Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, February 08, 2010

Charlie

Posted by Summer


Ha..I had to write it down or I know I would forget. Charlie is a Morkie (a Maltese Yorki mix) and is the most adorable, funny, and lovable little guy ever. I guess we were the lucky ones to babysit while the Shergills were in Cali because I hear everyone begs at the chance! The not so happy ones were my kitties because he instantly became my lap friend and he would scare the crap out of them when he wanted to play, chasing and barking at them until they found a sufficient hiding spot.

Look at that face! You can't tell in this pic but he is smaller than my cats and is barely there once you get past all that fur! Love him!


{I just got my new portrait lens-Canon 50mm 1.4 and had to try it out on Charlie's dad Jimmy}

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Ha! Those pictures are great! Thanks so much for taking such great care of him! And I'm SO surprised that the cats were afraid of Charlie... I think that's the first time in his life he has scared anything! By the way - Charlie just got a major haircut and all that fluff is now gone : (

Post a Comment