Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, February 07, 2010

Winter woes

Posted by Summer

This season I've got it bad. I'm turning into a couch potato! We finished all 4 seasons of Dexter and are catching up on Glee. Now that Lost has started there goes another night dedicated to the television. I'm also excited about my Photoshop classes though-I'm taking them from Lynda.com and their classes are amazing. So user friendly and make learning exciting and fun! I guess that's what Winter is for-I'm not missing out on too much these days (except snowboarding) and it's nice getting life in order.


Thanks to some friends who have gotten me out of the house--we went to Color Me Mine to paint some mugs. I don't have an ounce of creativity (in an art sense) and I was so frustrated at my ugly mug--I've yet to pick it up yet so we'll see how it turns out. Thanks Sara!

{Sara's mug turned out sooooo beautiful!}







0 comments:

Post a Comment