Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girls Camp

Posted by Summer

Kierstin is in the Young Women's and she invited me to go up after work (on her 29th birthday!) for the last night of her ward's girls camp on Thursday. I'm so glad I went. I've never had the chance to be participate in any of those activities when I was that age so it was really great to get a glimpse into what Girls Camp was all about. Testimony meeting was held around a campfire and I think almost everyone had a chance to bear their testimony (even me!). I had only met these people a hour beforehand, but the Spirit was so incredibly strong that I didn't know what had come over me until I started speaking. It was crazy good and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have experienced it. I came away from it feeling like I knew each and every one of those girls and knew what sweet and special spirits they have.


Thanks Kierst...

0 comments:

Post a Comment