Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Looking more like him everyday

Posted by Summer

I obviously didn't know my brother when he was a baby (I'm 8 years younger), but it is incredible how much Evan is starting to look like him. Sometimes I'll catch a glimpse, maybe of only a second or two, and I'll see Tyler in there. It's kinda neat to see. How weird it will be to see a part of myself in my children someday. I joke that they may get all the things I hate about myself--freckles, bow legs, big knuckles, flat feet....but hopefully everything I love about Ty:

some inches on the boys, perfect nose, sexy legs, beautiful ballerina arches (I'm so jealous about those), and cute curly hair.

I can't wait to see what genetics will do when they take over. Kids are a crazy and miraculous thing aren't they? And no, I'm not baby hungry or anything. :) But I do want to eat my niece and nephew right up...they are so scrumptious!
Photobucket
{pic by me last Saturday. I'm getting better, no?}

0 comments:

Post a Comment