Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the road again

Posted by Summer

I love technology. I'm posting this on the laptop going 85 miles per hour. (just kidding--Ty's driving the speed limit...)


I'm not sure how many times we've been back to California this year, but it seems there's been so many important events that we just couldn't miss out on. This time we're going for my friend Niki's sealing at the Newport Temple and their reception in Balboa. I'm so happy for her and sooooo grateful I was able to get a day off of work so we could be there.
I don't mind the 10 plus hour drive at all--we pack up the car like crazy with everything we use at home and Ty hooks us up with great shows,movies and music. It's always a fun ride and sometimes I wish we were driving for another day so I can get caught up on more me stuff.

We took the Sonata, and boy--it rocks. We're averaging at this moment 38.5 miles per gallon on eco! We were at 44 mpg but that was before we hit some big hills. I think we may just make it to Cali on one tank of gas.

Now for a movie!






1 comments:

Christina said...

ROAD TRIP! Wicked!!!!

Post a Comment