Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, July 26, 2010

Melanie Rice Photography

Posted by Summer

Thanks to our cousin Melanie, on Tyler's side, we were able to squeeze in a shoot Saturday before last so we would have a picture to send out with our invitations. She's amazing. She has a new baby and she was so willing to do this last minute and really saved the day for us!
Thanks for all your help Mel--I'm already doing stuff that you taught me and am out of my comfort zone and it feels awesome! This post is an example of the loads of time you already saved me. :) You're the best...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy to help!! You guys really are such a cute couple! I hope things are coming along well with all the upcoming sealing plans!

marisa said...

These turned out beautiful! you both look great :D
Ben and I have never had nice prof photos like this taken :( I'd love to someday!

Post a Comment