Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, May 01, 2009

A few things

Posted by Summer


1.) I heart getting my hair cut.  It's some necessary "me" time that I wish I could do more often.  I am usually pretty bad and will go as long as possible before making an appointment.  I think this last time I went almost 3 months...yikes!

2.) I need a girl roommate.  3 boys in this house and no one ever notices when the house has been cleaned or a major change takes place like new furniture, decorations, or towel/rugs in the man bathroom...this also includes a new hair style. 

3.)  I hate that I still get what I call "growing pains."
No doctor has been able to tell me what they are but they kill like crazy and I want to pound my legs to a pulp, especially during prime sleeping hours.  
Anyone get these?  I finally tried Tiger Balm last night and it worked incredibly!  

Life sucks at the moment {my husband excluded}...but more about that and Vegas later.

3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Eric and I think you dont need a girl room mate you need 2 less boy roomates. :)

Amanda said...

I agree with Hailey. I'm sure they're nice guys, but...

And geesh, be careful about driving and taking pictures at the same time. Well, I guess I'm a little impressed with your multi-tasking skills.

Hope things are looking up for you. It's no fun being in a rut.

Jamas, Erin and Auden Gwilliam said...

Summer!
Hey, it's Erin and Jamas. We found your blog through Kjerstin. You look so good and seem so happy. We are stoked for you and Tyler. Would love to keep in touch. We just had our second, a little boy, Marek who joined our 2 yr.-old daughter, Auden. Life is busy, but great! Love ya!

Post a Comment