Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Imogen Heap

Posted by Summer

I am soooooo excited for this! I just bought tickets and a bunch of us are going tomorrow night. I haven't been to a real "going to a concert just for me" since Jr. High when my boyfriend took me to see Boyz II Men. :)

Oops..just forgot, I did see Jimmy Eat World--one of my favorite bands, but this is a huge milestone: I guess this is the the first concert I have ever paid for on my own accord...wowzers!


If anyone else is interested
postfontaine.com Presents
Imogen Heap w/ Tim Exile, Back Ted N-Ted
Thu, Nov 12 @ 07:00PM MST
In the Venue
579 W 200 SSalt Lake City, UT 84101

1 comments:

Melly Mel said...

oh my goodness i would go with you. so lucky.
so fun seeing you recently!

Post a Comment