Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mucho to be thankful for

Posted by Summer

Life couldn't get much better than it is right now. Really. My legs are draped over my hubby while he's reading a book, Roca is laying at our feet, and we are relaxing after a perfect day.

A little breakfast in bed at the Bruford's (lucky us to be housesitting again), lunch at the new In-N-Out, and a date to see New Moon. What a guy. Most of my girlfriends have seen it by now, so he was suckered into taking me. He's amazing and did it with no complaints...uh, well almost... Tyler did say it was one of the worst movies he's ever seen, and he did break out his iPhone in the middle of it. :) We had a good laugh and were entertained, and I'm embarrassed to say I shed a few tears. Man...what love and emotion can do to a girl. It is only because I am so grateful to have Tyler in my life. To love him that deeply yet to have those same feelings reciprocated is the most precious thing in the world. He is living proof that Edwards in this life really do exist...



2 comments:

Christina said...

ok, don't get me started.... I'm "tear easy" too.... incurable romantic ....

Lindsey said...

Yeah, Jude went to see New Moon with me, and I teared up in the middle of the movie too. I only started crying at movies and t.v. shows after I married him. I can't explain it either. But yay for all the Edwards out there!

Post a Comment