Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

Posted by Summer

Tyler got us yearly passes to Thanksgiving Point late this summer. I had NEVER been to the Gardens in the 6 years I have lived here and they were spectacular! I can't believe this place is practically in my backyard and I never knew what I was missing. They have the largest man-made waterfalls in all of North America...(almost postive), but I also know Thanksgiving Point has the largest dinosaur museum as well as an IMAX Theatre, regular theatre, petting zoo, and lots of neat shopping . I love that kind of stuff-my parents would always take me to the La Brea Tar Pits, and the Museum of Natural History in L.A. when I was little. Don't wait any longer if you haven't been--it's so awesome!






The waterfalls in the backround


Tyler teaching me some skills on our then un-stolen camera to catch the beautiful sunset.

1 comments:

Melly Mel said...

those gardens are incredible!

Post a Comment