Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, November 27, 2009

Lancer

Posted by Summer

Watching kids play a sport for the first time is thoroughly entertaining. I remember when I was in t-ball/softball, I had no idea what the heck I was doing, let alone understand the rules of the game. My poor dad who played college baseball was probably soooo embarrassed for me and my ditsy self when I was staring off in space trying to figure out what a shortstop was supposed to do, or when I was unable to get to the ball in time.

This summer it was our nephew Lance's first season playing soccer and his mom Ashlee was able to help coach their team. Surprisingly the girls on both teams smoked the guys...they were much more aggressive with the ball and were more in control during the game. Hmmm...
Lance was such a cutie in his cleats and shin guards! He was so polite and sweet that he would "share" the ball with the other team, but by the end of the season he was scoring his own goals! Ty and I would ride our scooter to get all you can eat pancakes at Kneaders and then hit the game....oh how I miss the warmer weather!





2 comments:

Spokane Home Appraisal said...

Greeat read thank you

Anonymous said...

Love her cute swimsuit

Post a Comment