Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Halloween Fondue

Posted by Summer

The Kandells had us and the Shergills over for an incredible evening of fondue. {Thanks Hailey...I took these off her blog but don't have any pictures of her!}

Scary aren't we? Tyler did his own makeup-I was much impressed.
The kimono I'm wearing was the actress' in The Last Samurai. It's gorgeous and has been sitting in the garment bag unloved ever since I got it for Christmas a few years ago. It worked out that it saved my procrastinating self from spending a small fortune on a costume this Halloween.
{Jimmy & Leslie}

I'm getting a little hungry thinking about the meal we had...everything was so yummy. Fondue every course, from bread, apples, and cheese, to stuffed cheese mushrooms, onions, steak, shrimp, chicken, to a chocolate fountain and other goodies to dip....ooooooohhhhhhhhh. Delicious and beautiful too!













She makes the cutest party favors...I'm slowing learning and taking notes, but I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm the worst at party planning, hence the zippo parties since we've been married.


{creative dish for our tempura batter}











{At least we got one Kandell! Hailey I need more pics and with you in them! }

Such a fun night--I hope we do it again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment