Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Wednesday, December 02, 2009

New Read

Posted by Summer

Before I get too deep into the third book of the Left Behind series, my mother-in-law let me borrow The Kite Runner. I've heard wonderful things about it--just found out my purchasing manager loved it, is a huge book collector and said I can borrow any book she has. Perfect!

Anyone else read this or have any good suggestions for me? I try to finish one book a week if I can squeeze in the time. It's such a great way to relax right before bed or waking up on the weekends. I used to be such a nerd in elementary school during the summers....I couldn't get my hands on enough books. Too bad growing up involves responsibility, otherwise I'd have my nose stuck in a book permanently!

4 comments:

Christina said...

This is truly a great book!

Jamie Onken said...

loved this book. even though I think I listened to this one rather than read it.

Amanda said...

His other book A Thousand Splendid Suns is even better! I think I have my Mom's copy, so I'll have to bring it back to Utah next time

Natalie said...

Yes, as good as Kite Runner may be A Thousand Splendid Suns is better, I think you would love it!

Post a Comment