Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Roca'a accident

Posted by Summer

About a month ago, Roca was hit by a car (we think). It was pretty heartbreaking-her hip was so swollen and she couldn't even bear to get up or lay down on the side that was hurting her. Trevor said she was acting the same way she did when she was hit the last time-with a broken leg she was able to make it back home. Courtesy of Tyler's iPhone he was able to get some shots of her x-rays showing the previous work of her last accident and the steel rod that saved her. Luckily with no serious injuries she recovered quickly with some anti-inflammatories and was wanting to play frisbee in no time. Crazy dog really gave us a scare but we are so happy she is still here with us!

We are sitting her again while her parents are in California for Christmas and I just realized what a blogging maniac I need to be to get caught up before the end of the year! I am soooo behind, so hopefully I can do at least 1 every day...uh, sure. I haven't finished my holiday shopping yet either...





0 comments:

Post a Comment