Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Thursday, December 31, 2009

VA Pro Christmas Party

Posted by Summer

The weekend before Christmas was packed with work parties, a baptism, and a new look for Tyler. I love running my fingers through his curly ringlets...but when chopped off they are no where to be found! He received many compliments...even a comparison to James Bond-heehee. He looked quite handsome, and we had a wonderful evening riding in our Hummer limo to LaCaille. It was my first time ever and I have to say it was really special. Beautiful and romantic....but I don't think it would have been as spectacular without Hailey's usual touch.

Crystals hung from the surrounding trees and chandeliers and fresh flower centerpieces adorned the tables. It was gorgeous! Thanks Flagship for a great party!









{too bad this one isn't in focus...but you get the gist. hysterical...}









0 comments:

Post a Comment