Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Friday, December 04, 2009

I'm obsessed

Posted by Summer

My Canon EOS 7D was shipped yesterday!

It is my birthday/Christmas/everything present for the next bazillion years and I'm like a little kid trying to wait for Christmas to be here. I've done all my research, picked out my favorite lenses, and started reading the manual online already. I cannot even explain in words how stoked I am--{for both Ty and I} to have a nice SLR and a full HD video camera.

Everyone knows I've had one attached to me wherever I go...even ridiculed being Japanese because apparently, "it's in my blood and take after my dad." I do have him to thank for that--he's captured all of my most cherished memories growing up and I want to be able to do the same for my family. Hey, maybe I'll even get off the hook being that annoying Japanese girl with the camera attached to her face now that I'll have some quality stuff being produced out of it. :)

I feel naked without my camera on me or in my purse. Since Tyler's point and shoot was stolen and mine is pretty old and takes horrendous pictures...(my Thankgiving post coming soon with it) I feel lost without one, and for some reason always feel like I'm missing out on capturing life's important moments. Photography is a passion that I haven't been able to fulfill because I've been lacking the right tools.
Not only is this for our family memories, but I'm looking forward to traveling the world with Ty and doing photography on the side...babies, landscape, portraits, families, real estate-I'm looking forward to it all!


Enjoy the pics of my pretty baby....and you can click here and here for the review and more info.






1 comments:

Christina said...

hey mine's an EOS 100D Rebel XS

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0806/08061002Canon1000D.asp

I got mine last year for my b-day in November just shortly after it came out!

Have fun with it! I sure do! I take it EVERYWHERE!

Post a Comment