Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kade's Blessing

Posted by Summer

I'm soooo glad we were able to make it down for Kade's blessing on the 22nd of last month. He is a Lifferth for sure! Austin and him are so different yet the same...don't know how to explain it but they are definitely brothers. Scott did a wonderful job, and the Spirit was truly there in the Lifferth's home. I love that feeling. It is one of the reasons that helped me join the church in the first place. I knew something was different when I was in a member's home. That same feeling would be there...warm, comforting, and testifying the truth of the gospel.

I love the Lifferth's they are such a wonderful family... Karalee and Scottie are so far away in Arizona and don't see everyone as much! Looking forward to seeing them, Barnetts, and the Bladens soon!


{Karalee's sisters-minus the blonde}





Ty and I were housesitting, so I was able to visit for a bit the next morning before they left for home.

I love these guys!

{sorry guys...fuzzzzzzzy}

1 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

a couple of things:
1. loved the xmas letter. we want ty to do ours next year and you can take the pictures :D
2. a.dorable little baby. karalee is such a cutie. tell her i LOVE the bangs.
Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment