Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Saturday, December 19, 2009

We're Alone!

Posted by Summer

Tyler and I have been enjoying each other so much the last month and a half that I forgot to mention when we became roommate free! Jason and Ashlee were married on Nov 6th and we drove down to California to celebrate with them and relish in a mini vacation. I guess it's taken me so long to post this because these photos are from all our friends and Ty's iPhone.

A rundown of our crazy 3 day weekend:

Thursday: We stayed in Primm at Whiskey Pete's for $15! A smoking room yes, but it was better than doing an all nighter and being cranky for the wedding on Friday. Really good pancakes and eggs at the hotel, and a long drive...

Friday: Met with Ty's old friends from Ameriprise (Ken & Brent) at their work, went to the reception, had burgers at the Rantowich's and drove to my parents for a place to sleep.

Saturday: Had our usually yummy breakfast with the family (Ty was in Vegas for work), stopped by Casey's and In-N-Out on our way down to San Diego, met up with Gregg McGrath at Yogurtland, birthday partied with Trever, dinner with the Royce's and Zak, yummy cider, hung out with the cutest dog ever and passed out!

Sunday: Ty took me to one of his favorite beaches, had one of the best mexican buffet's by the Newport Temple, stocked up at Trader Joe's and we drove back home!

It was a blur of a weekend for sure. I'm glad this trip was mostly about Ty though-this was the first real opportunity he's had to see and spend time with his friends back home. Hopefully we will be back down soon...
Of course a stop to the Rainbow outlet on Friday too...a much needed stocking up! My first time. ;)










Trever's partaaaaaaay.....

Not surprisingly, Trever's girlfriend Katie is also the sister of one of my old friends from high school, Ben Lorier. Bottom. Wig. Blue. Katie's with the sweet moustache. Small world!


Dave and Chrissy Royce were sweet enough to let us intrude and stay with them in their gorgeous home they just moved into. Dave and Tyler were old BYU roommates. They did lots of catching up at a great dinner with their other roomie Zak Kroepel. Quick trip, and we were on our way back to Utah in the morning, but at least Ty had the honor to ride in Dave's lamborghini. Wow...lucky guy huh?
{Dave, Chrissy, & Zak on the right}



1 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Summer! Hey I don't have your email address...so maybe you can email it to me? And I need your home address too. I also have the Gwilliams address if you still need it. Just let me know. Hope all is well.

Post a Comment