Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, April 12, 2010

Disney fun

Posted by Summer

After a couple of months, I finally remembered to get these from Ty's parents this weekend. We made the best out of our trip down to San Diego for grandpapa's funeral and hit the happiest place on earth with the whole Bruford family. Except for the colds we were carrying around we had a great time. I'm still undecided whether kids make everything more fun or not. I don't know about you, but I still LOVE that place and feel like a little kid myself--my parents used to let me have a party with all my friends, or a trip to Disneyland with a single friend. I always ended up choosing Disneyland!



{Buzz Lightyear...possibly the coolest ride there is. For the record, I was Space Ranger 1-my score and look on my face is proof that I took my alien fighting seriously.}


{This is our sad face after Flik's Flyers ride in California Adventure broke down. Hate when that happens}

{R for Renee!}


After a long day I had to make it a little longer by meeting up with my family for dinner. After some chaotic deliberating about where to go for dinner, we all ended up a a local Pho place where my mom, brother (also named Tyler), his wife Jen and my darling niece and nephew met the Brufords for the first time. Way too short, and no pictures to show for it, but just thankful we were able to make it happen. I hate not being close to watch my cuties grow up...

It was such a nice, long weekend and already looking forward for a return trip soon. Ty and I really wanted to go down for Coachella this weekend, but the bank account wouldn't allow for it. (& I'm teaching my first lesson anyway so we're planning on next year. Everyone should go!)

1 comments:

Sara LaClaire said...

freaking love disneyland! the kids do make it fun but every time we go i do wish i had just one day there with the hubs. :D

Post a Comment