Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Posted by Summer

My parents just accepted an offer and could be moving out as soon as next month. Unbelievable. They just listed it last week!


It is what it is and has needed to happen for quite some time, but even with that knowledge, it still doesn't really prepare you to say goodbye to the house you've called home since kindergarden, and for your family dynamics to change so drastically. Not sure where they will be moving to yet, but I know for certain I can't convince them to move up to Utah. Snowy weather and the Tanakas don't jive at all. I wish they were able to come up to see the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point-then they could see we can grow gorgeous flowers here after all. We were supposed to go tonight but this crazy weather! 70's yesterday to hail and flooding today. Ty shot some footage of it that I'll have to have him post later.

Anyways, I had to share these pics--I laughed because the photographer happened to have left out my old room. It's still the pink, black, and flowery outdated disaster that I left it in. I don't blame him. Cool back in the 90's but now it's utterly horrendous. I'm going to miss it.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment