Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If only...

Posted by Summer

I didn't have to include so many picture on each blog post, maybe I would have enough time to spend in photoshop and turn a drab picture like

THIS:
and turn it into

THIS:
{From our outing up AF canyon last week}

I'm not happy with my pictures lately and feel that they're boring and blah coming straight out of the camera. I know I should spend more time working on them but it takes so long to post as it is.
I'm also frustrated and my Canon is feeling a bit neglected. Maybe because it's been winter and we've been stuck inside for months and I haven't really had the chance to take my baby on many one on one outings. I need to step it up and finish my photography classes but where and when will I find the time?! Sometimes I feel like there are so many things I want to do that I can't focus properly on any one of them. That's probably the slight ADD in me talking though.

See what spring resolutions are rumbling around in my brain?

*Finish photography and photoshop classes
*Finish off my punch card at Center Stage (dancing!)
*Spring clean my office and get my misc craft projects in order
(genealogy stuff, make cards, finish travel scrapbook and our first year together)
*Take at least 1 paragliding lesson with Ty each month (just scheduled our 2nd one for May-we're so stoked. :)
*Work out no matter how miserable I feel (off to a good start-I used the eliptical for 40 minutes while watching Dark Knight after work today! Holy cow, it's a miracle.
*Turn our first blog year into a book--much more work than I thought it was going to be but it will be so worth it when I'm done. Check out blurb.com to make your own.
*Remember not to use so many exclamation points in my writing. I annoy myself sometimes but I feel like I need to get my excitement across somehow. :)
*Learn how to sew. I'm not sure why, but I always dreaded sewing anything and only did it when I had to, like my pointe shoes. My mom tried to teach me on numerous occasions when I was younger but I don't think I was patient enough. Now that I'm almost 30 maybe I can give it another go? I envy all you girls who are crafty and can make your own pillows, drapes, and baby bedding. Love it all.

I'd better get started...



1 comments:

Christina said...

you're so cute!

Post a Comment