Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Monday, April 19, 2010

Quack, Quack

Posted by Summer

and Happy Late Easter!

A few things I learned this Easter:

#1 Do not shred your potatoes for your cheesy potato dish for the family party without soaking them in water after. They will turn BLACK! Don't say I never warned you. Otherwise your wife will be driving to the store to get the "normal" hashbrown type that she usually sticks to, while you stick your nasty black potatoes in the oven to see if you can "bake" and revive them. It doesn't matter if they taste fine because I don't think anyone will want to try your black cheesy casserole. Sorry honey....

#2 You can buy baby ducks for super cheap and then let them back into the wild when they are old enough. They are the cutest things I have ever seen and I will most definitely have some when I get that farm someday!

#3 How much I miss California for this Holiday. It was too cold to even go outside to watch the kids hunt for their eggs...there's something not quite right about waking up to snow on this holiday.

#4 That I really love to bake.

#5 Conference never ceases to be amazing.

I'm also extremely impressed with the New Family Search site for family history work from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If you thought genealogy was as difficult and intimidating as I did before, you are going to love this!

new.familysearch.org Check it out--It's 100x better than before and it's getting me motivated.

I feel yet another hobby stirring within me...I already have too many but I can't help myself.

Hope everyone's Easter was relaxing and enjoyable as ours spent at Ty's Aunt Ann and Uncle Bob's!






0 comments:

Post a Comment