Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sentimental much?

Posted by Summer

Do you ever wish you could go back in time and capture a moment with a photograph? Especially in the beginning of a relationship, hoping of somehow obtaining proof of the first few memories of each other?

Ty and I only met a few times before we started talking. First time at Seth's 28th birthday party at Mike & A's, and at my 26th birthday party at my house in 2008. Maybe it's silly, but we had talked about this before and were wishing we had pics of those memories of each other.

So we were so surprised and excited that Ty just happened to be in a few of those---I had no idea I had any of him at my house and just found them today. Funny that when you don't know someone very well, they just blend into the background. :)








1 comments:

Christina said...

aaawwwwww! how cute!

Post a Comment