Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a Woman Wants

Posted by Summer

Last Saturday Kierstin and I met up with Jennie for the "What a Woman Wants Expo." As to be expected it was everything from waxing and breast augmentation, to cutesy homemade aprons and headbands. Kierstin walked away with a free facial while I of course got a 20% off coupon for injections that I'll never use. Ah, well-I still had a great time.

After we went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. For some reason I've been obsessed with that place from the first time I had dinner there. Maybe it's their incredible blue cheese dressing or mouth watering blueberry muffins, but I can't get enough of it. It's where most of our girl time takes place when the three of us get together.
{You can't really tell from this angle but Jennie's so cute and pregnant right now!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment