Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Da funk

Posted by Summer

...my funk. I'm not sure what's with me but for the past month I haven't been myself. I feel like I'm not living up to the standard that I usually hold myself to. I'm falling short with work, with church and visiting teaching, keeping in touch with friends and family,eating healthy and exercising, and most importantly being a good wife and keeping up on the household duties. I know I'm not perfect, but as a perfectionist, anything less is completely frustrating. More than frustrating-it's really pissing me off.

Some of you know that I suspect that I may have fibromyalgia...all my symptoms point to it and my mom has a severe case of it. It's not curable, it's a chronic disorder, and it's extremely limiting. To be honest, I'm hoping I have it because I don't know what other excuses I'll have to make up for all that I've been lacking. I have no energy, no motivation, and my brain is constantly fighting to work properly. Since coming home from our cruise, I'm in pain most days and would rather be home and lay in bed. I'm shocked because I actually had the best time with some girlfriends after my show on Sat. We danced and hung out and had a great time!

I wanted to apologize--especially to Angela, one of my best friends--I completely spaced her birthday--and I feel like the worst person on earth...that's so not me. At least I hope my friends don't view me as the type of person to forget.

I guess I do have a bunch on my plate--Mine and Jonny's house was up for auction last Thursday, and it was looking pretty dim. Thankfully, the investor who has an offer on our home right now was able to put a stop to it that morning and we are crossing our fingers that the sale will go through. Because of the excessive damage with the flooding and vandalism it's been impossible to sell...the buyers we've had needed a place to move into immediately. I'm embarrassed that I'm posting such personal information, but we still really need a buyer--(the investor is going to turn around and sell it and needs to get another buyer in place)

The price on our home was originally going to go for $650,000, and is now listed at $374,999. If anyone has a buyer that is interested, please let me know. I'm also the agent for the property. The repairs to finish the entire basement and main floor came back at $41,000, which in reality can be done for approximately half that as they estimated extremely high.

Some info on the home:

275 E Hansen Ridge Drive Lehi
4400 square ft
.37 acres
3 car extra high garage
5 bedrooms, formal office, and 4 1/2 baths
300 gallon fish tank in the basement
acid stained concrete floors in basement
9 ft ceilings in basement
solid wood beams throughout
travertine flooring in bathrooms
hand scraped walnut flooring on main floor
Master bath with jetted tub, 2 headed shower, and walk-in closet
large storage room with cold storage and epoxy flooring

This is an amazing home and it breaks my heart that we have to sell it for so little. I'll post some pics of it when I can. Please let me know if anyone has any interest and thanks for letting me vent!

XO,

Summer

1 comments:

Christina said...

Hang in there girl! I feel ya!

Post a Comment