Summer & Tyler

crazy in love...


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Macgyver

Posted by Summer



Remember him? Hot right? & he has brains to go with those looks? Well, I get to come home to him everyday. Or these days he gets to come home to me with how many hours he's been working. Yet he still has time to make things that would otherwise cost a fortune, by finding odds and ends that are laying (lying?) around the house and making something really cool out of it. It's awesome.


If I had a working camera (or one that wasn't stolen) at the moment, I would post our ghost/hooded death guy that Tyler made last night who's eyes follow you from my upstairs office. I actually get a little freaked out coming down our street. Some neighbors have some pretty scary decorations and coming home to an empty house now that it gets dark so early doesn't help!


On a side note-it has been snowing all day! Large, beautiful flakes, sticking for a bit, and then melting again. I have a love/hate relationship with Winter. Never thinking I'd be in Utah for 6+ years, I've tried to hold off buying excessive coats/jackets/sweaters, unless it was a steal, or from my love-Tarje (shhhhh....Target). I should probably stop being so cheap when it comes to protecting my delicate core temperature...it's freeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzing right now and who likes wearing the same thing everyday for a whole season? So, I started by breaking down and buying the cutest peacoats...(of course it was for a good deal. :)
Again, wish I had a camera...but I'm sure you can picture the cuteness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment